- 7+business days starting at $5.99
- 6business days starting at $6.99
- 4-5business days starting at $9.99
- 3business days starting at $12.99
- 2business days starting at $14.99
- nextbusiness day starting at $16.99
- onehour starting at $19.99
Bulk discounts available. Check Pricing for Details
Pricing above is for light garments only, for darks check pricing.
Posted In T-Shirt Tips
How to Keep Your T-Shirt From Shrinking
There’s nothing more disappointing than grabbing your favorite t-shirt only to realize that it shrunk. At first you probably think you gained a few pounds, but after doing some exaggerated flexing in the mirror for a few hours you realize it is indeed the shirt that has disappointed you. This could have been prevented though. T-Shirts don’t just shrink for their own selfish purposes. Remember, a t-shirt is a inanimate object that holds no emotion or understanding of human thought. Although I think the jury is still out on if T-Shirts understand love, I’m pretty sure they don’t.
The most important rule to prevent your T-Shirts from shrinking is to AVOID HEAT. Cotton is a very sensitive material and reacts to heat quite unkindly. You can pretty much do anything else you want to a T-Shirt and it won’t shrink as long as it stays away from heat. To wash your T-Shirt and guarantee it won’t lose it’s size, here are some tips:
- Always put in a machine wash cold cycle with detergent specifically made for cold wash
- Never put your t-shirts n the dryer.
- Let your T-Shirts air-dry. Remember, no heat, so leaving your t-shirt in the sun is bad for it. Find a warm room with good airflow. The t-shirt should take 12-24 hours to dry.
- To get the wrinkles out of the shirt, try a de-wrinkle spray or iron on very low heat.
Although it seems like a lot of work just to keep a T-Shirt the right size, you’ll feel better knowing your lucky T-Shirt won’t have to be donated to your little brother. Because, c’mon, your little brother sucks.