- 7+business days starting at $5.99
- 6business days starting at $6.99
- 4-5business days starting at $9.99
- 3business days starting at $12.99
- 2business days starting at $14.99
- nextbusiness day starting at $16.99
- onehour starting at $19.99
Bulk discounts available. Check Pricing for Details
Pricing above is for light garments only, for darks check pricing.
Posted In T-Shirt Tips
The “Rightness” Of Customized Team T Shirts
If you are a member of a team or putting together one, you need to come up with a look. You can throw together basic color schemes or have everyone wear the same style shirt. In fact, there are several ways you can go about getting that team look. Yet, one seems to be more popular and considered better than others. This is arranging for customized team T shirts.
What Are Customized T Shirts?
Customizing a T Shirt refers to what is done to a regular t shirt of any style. First, you make a decision on what style of T shirt you favor and then come up with a design, slogan, or motto to personalize the T shirt. Afterwards, you present the idea to the actual designer or T shirt company.
In general, whether you come up with the design or the company does, there is some talk about its practicality. If it appears to be able to accomplish its task, then the arrangements are made. You hire the company to run off a certain amount of T shirts sporting the designated design, motto or logo. The end product, in your case, would be customized team T shirts.
Factors in Creating Customized Team T Shirts
When it comes to choosing the right customized team T shirts, you have a number of factors to take into consideration. Among them are:
Actual Design: This is the most important, as it can determine whether you require extensive work –back, front and shoulders, or minimal personalization. But ask yourself: can embroidered patches do the job or will you require graphics, large numbers and/or team logos? Are you going to feature a sponsor on the Tees?
- Availability: If you want a specific design, it may require increased customization. Customized team T shirts may require less intensive customization if certain aspects of the design are readily available as clip images.
- Size: Can size help determine what printing style you can use? Embroidery is best for small designs and patches; screen printing can handle larger surfaces.
- Amount: The larger number of T shirts you request for a run using silk screen printing, the less expensive it is. How large is your team?
- Style: What style of T shirt do you want the team to wear? Will they all be in crew, v, or scoop? This will create a uniformity but may not be suitable for everyone.
Why Buy Customized Team T Shirts?
Customized Tee shirts can be the perfect fit for you and your team. They provide you with a uniform look that can still express who your company or charity is with clarity and uniqueness. If you want, you can even tailor the look to suit the individual preferences of your team mates by allowing them to pick the actual style of T shirt.